CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT PROVIDENCE HOSPITALITY
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO VACANCIES AVAILABLE
Key Performance Areas:
- Content Management of social media channels, specifically Facebook Business and Instagram.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content structure
- Manage Social Media channels with regular updates, as well as paid advertising
- Research industry-related topics to ensure content is relevant to current trends and target audience
- Write clear marketing copy to promote various offers
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Advise on the development of social media applications and promotions
- Understand the mechanics of a variety of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Team player – Work closely with marketing manager, graphic designer and web developer.
- Exceptional writing ability and attention to detail, with impeccable grammar and spelling
- High level of creativity and attention to detail
- Facebook blueprint certifications advantageous
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 years experience in Social Media Marketing
- Experience with travel and hospitality industry advantageous
Job Type: Full-time